If you want
- The chance to grow your professional experience and network
- The time to enrich your knowledge on priority topics and social challenges
- A safe space to express your voice, share thoughts and make an impact
- The opportunity to work with gender and seafood experts from across the globe
- Do 50% gender content related, 30% communications and advocacy, 20% partnership management and projects-related tasks
- Create effective communication that aligns with WSI strategy by setting and implementing social media and campaigns
- Write engaging sourced original content and research material on gender equity in the seafood sector
- Provide data and analysis (policies) to raise awareness
- Track and follow up on events, articles, posts or trends about gender and seafood to retweet, share relevant content or identify interesting accounts
- Own and develop relationship with partners
- A vibrant international not-for-profit created in 2016 by gender and seafood experts
- A feminist organization committed to raise gender awareness in the seafood industry and a growing NGO promoting more inclusive policies and advocating for women’s rights
- A team of passionate people who wish to fight gender-based discriminations and stereotypes in fisheries and aquaculture
We would love to meet you if you
- Are passionate about gender issues and/or seafood and/or a sustainable ocean
- Have exceptional written and oral communication skills in English and are able to develop engaging content – additional UN language is valued but not mandatory
- Are independent, autonomous, proactive and curious
- Have a background in human and social sciences / blue humanities / gender studies / creative writing
- Graphic design and/or video editing skills are a plus
- We need the person to start as soon as possible, the internship is for 5 months minimum.
- Full time application is preferred, however part-time (3 days/20h a week) can be accommodated.
- The remuneration is 800€ per month (full-time). Full remote.
- You should have your own computer, internet access and technical equipment.
- Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply. WSI is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and cover letter in English with mail topic “Internship application” before 27th of May to firstname.lastname@example.org